||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
High Performance Forestry Axe by Ochsenkopf.
The Lumberjack's best friend. Great for debarking, felling and cultivation.
1200 g head
700 mm hickory handle
Made in Germany
The uniformly thin blade is hardened virtually up to the eye.
- Greater cutting power with less application of force
- More ergonomic and efficient working
High Utility Value
- Full head hardening ensures that the cutting edge retains its sharpness for a very long time, guaranteeing a long life
- From the cutting edge to the eye, the blade is forged uniformly thin and carefully hardened (if professionally re-sharpened, there is no need to re-harden)
Reduced Risk of Breaking
- Thin, springy blade absorbs the bending forces on every impact, significantly reducing the risk of breaking and extends the life of the tool
- Uses high-grade special steel
- Remains viscoplastic even at low temperature, allowing continuous use in extremely cold weather and on all types of hardwoods
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.097944 Seconds
Memory Usage: 3.163803 Megabytes